A serendipitous encounter with a painting in Los Angeles led Guillaume Levy-Lambert on a quest to understand and embark on a mission to spread art’s unique transformative power. Guillaume co-founded Art Porters Gallery with a mission of sharing happiness with art. The gallery’s focus is on emerging mid-career artists from South-East Asia. Guillaume is also the co-founder of the MaGMA Collection, and a conceptual artist “documenting Divine providence”.
Guillaume unveils some interesting bits about himself and the Club:
1. What's your favourite spot in the Club?
The Gym in the Attic for a session with Alyssa.
2. What's your most memorable event/experience at the Club so far?The Entourage dinner last November, organised by Nikki.
3. Something interesting about yourself that few people know?
I am an archangel.
4. If you were dish or beverage at the Club, which would you be, and why?
Gin Gin Mule, let's drink one together and take it from there.
5. Tell us something you wished someone had asked you about, and why?
Can i take you out for sushi at the Club?
If you are keen to find out more about Guillaume and his works, visit Art Porters Gallery at 64 Spottiswoode Park Road or sign up to the Gallery’s newsletter to hear their latest updates.